Ahead of their nearly sold out UK tour this March, DMA’s have just premiered their brand new single Life Is A Game Of Changing. The new song is the second to be revealed from the band’s third album The Glow, which is out on April 24th 2020 (artwork below). The new single also comes with a video. Watch and listen below.
On Life Is A Game Of Changing, the Aussie trio sound nearly as though they were doing their own remix. The track is powered by synths and a four to the floor beat, that puts them in the vicinity of the Pet Shop Boys rather than the guitar and brit pop bands they’re usually associated with. The new track follows on from previous single Silver, their first new music since 2018’s critically acclaimed For Now.
To celebrate the news, DMA’s have announced another run of UK headline dates for May, including their biggest UK headline show to date at the Alexandre Palace in London. Pre-sale access will be granted to all album pre-orders and mailing list subscriptions (no purchase required). The pre-sale begins at 9 GMT on Wednesday 6th February while the general sale begins at 9 GMT on Friday 8th February.
DMA’s 2020 UK Tour Dates
- Thursday 5th March – University Of London Union, London (SOLD OUT)
- Friday 6th March – O2 Brixton Academy, London (SOLD OUT)
- Friday 1st May – Bonus Arena, Hull
- Saturday 2nd May – Live At Leeds Festival
- Sunday 3rd May – Hit The North Festival, Newcastle
- Tuesday 5th May – O2 Guildhall, Southampton
- Wednesday 6th May – UEA, Norwich
- Thursday 9th July – Sounds Of The City, Castlefield Bowl, Manchester (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday 18th July – Hampden Park, Glasgow (SOLD OUT)
- Friday 23rd October – Alexandra Palace, London
The trio have also confirmed a charity headline show at the University of London for March 5th. All proceeds will go to will go to the Australian bushfire relief Wildlife Victoria. The band have also been confirmed for Kendal Calling among others.
The Glow tracklisting
- Never Before
- The Glow
- Life Is A Game Of Changing
- Learning Alive
- Hello Girlfriend
- Round & Around
The Glow is available for pre-order digitally and physically as of now. Limited edition vinyl and merch are available via the band’s official website.