With the release of their sixth album Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino only days away, Arctic Monkeys have just announced that pop-up stores in select cities across the globe will open on May 11th, the day the album is released.
At these pop-up stores, fans will be able to buy exclusive merchandise only available on these select locations. The shops will be located in the band’s hometown of Sheffield, New York City, Sydney, Paris, Berlin and Tokyo. Detailed information on locations and opening times can be found blow.
- May 11 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- May 12 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- May 13 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- May 11 6.00 PM – 10.00 PM
- May 12 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- May 11 – 12 11.00AM – 8.30PM daily
- May 11 – 13 11.00AM – 7.00PM daily
- May 11 – 12 12.00PM – 8.00PM daily
- May 11 – 13 10.00AM – 11.00PM daily
Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino is available to preorder from the band’s webstore. The album comes with a gatefold sleeve, lyric and photo booklet and exclusively via the AM Store, on silver vinyl.