Today, Sir Chloe, the project of multi-talented vocalist, songwriter and guitarist, Dana Foote, shared their latest single, Hooves. Accompanying the release of the single, the band have also announced the release of their debut album, I Am The Dog, set to be released May 19th via Atlantic Records.
The first taste of what is to come from the album, Hooves produced by legendary producer John Congleton, with songwriting contributions from Sarah Tudzin, showcases the band’s instrumentation skills, whilst allowing Foote’s nonchalant vocals to take centre stage.
I Am The Dog is set to thematically grapple with taking control of the chaos of life, whilst highlighting its tensions before destabilising, opting for chaos once more. Towing the line between expression and concealment, I Am The Dog is set to propel Sir Chloe into the limelight.
Alongside the news, the band have also announced that they will be supporting Beck and Phoenix across their co-headline tour in the US this summer, alongside Japanese Breakfast, Jenny Lewis and Weyes Blood.
SIR CHLOE US Tour Dates
* with Phoenix & Beck
- Aug 3rd | Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater*
- Aug 5th | Concord, CA – Concord Pavilion*
- Aug 7th | Los Angeles, CA – Kia Forum*
- Aug 8th | San Diego, CA – Viejas*
- Aug 11th | Phoenix, AZ – Footprint Center*
- Aug 12th | Las Vegas, NV – Michelob Ultra Arena*
- Aug 15th | Morrison, CO – Red Rocks*
- Aug 18th | Rogers, AR – Walmart Amp*
- Aug 20th | Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Pavilion*
- Aug 21st | Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion*
- Aug 22nd | Austin, TX – Moody Center*
- Aug 31st | Chicago, IL – Huntington Bank Pavilion*
- Sep 2nd | Detroit, MI – Pine Knob Music Theater*
- Sep 3rd | Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage*
- Sep 5th | Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall*
- Sep 6th | Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall*
- Sep 8th | Philadelphia, PA – Mann Music Center*
- Sep 10th | Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion*